Friday, September 23, 2011

Bailey Update

Hey all,

I thought I would give you an update on Bailey.  He's loving not being a SD.  He's much more relaxed and joyful.  Going to the dog park is one of his favorite things ever!  He loves playing with all the other dogs.

Around people he doesn't know, he's still nervous.  He leaves the room when one of my aides comes.  Since he's not my SD, this behavior is ok.  If people leave him alone, he's ok.  He now loves my dad (remember how he used to growl?) and he will stick his head on my dad's lap and look up like, "Please pet me."  He's a very happy and spoiled dog.

Here's an album of pictures.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a nice post.I am impressed from this post.Can you more share at here.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more sharing.....







    Bankruptcy Lawyer Chicago

    ReplyDelete